Advanced Dentistry Services
A smile can be the most eye-catching feature of a face. With dentistry's many advances, you no longer have to settle for stained, chipped, or misshapen teeth. You now have choices that can help you smile with confidence.
Even the most subtle change in your smile can make a dramatic difference in the way you look and feel about yourself. Talk to Knudsen Dentistry about the options most suitable for you, what your expectations are and the dental fees involved. Some options are:
- Tooth whitening ( bleaching) brightens teeth that are discolored or stained. Bleaching may be done completely in the dental office or the dentist may dispense a system for you to use at home.
- Bonding can improve the appearance of teeth that are chipped, broken, cracked, stained, or have spaces between them. With bonding, tooth-colored materials are applied, or bonded, to the tooth surface.
- Enamel shaping involves modifying teeth to improve their appearance by removing or contouring enamel. The process, which often is combined with bonding, usually is quick and comfortable and the results can be seen immediately.
- Veneers are thin custom-made shells designed to cover the front side of teeth. Made of tooth-colored materials, veneers are used to treat spaces between teeth and teeth that are chipped or worn, permanently stained, poorly shaped or slightly crooked.
- Braces are not just for kids. Orthodontics may be needed if teeth are crooked, crowded or do not meet properly. If your dentist thinks you should see a specialist for treatment, he or she will refer you to an orthodontist.
In addition to our routine dental services, which include dental restorations and professional dental cleanings, we also provide the following services:
- Family Dentistry -- Children & Adults
- Periodic Cleanings & Exams
- Emergency Care
- Invisalign/Clear Correct
- Root Canal Therapy
- Anxiety-Free Dentistry
- Dental Bridges
- Braces and Orthodontics
- Oral Hygiene
- Dental Crowns - Same Day
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Filling Options
- Periodontal Disease & Treatment
- Tooth Extractions
- TMJ/TMD Treatment
- Dental Implants
- Digital Impressions (no goo!)
- CAD/CAM dentistry
- Tooth Whitening
- Digital X-Rays
- Digital Cavity Detection - DIAGNOdent