Advanced Dentistry Services
Unlike a crown, which covers the entire tooth, a veneer is a thin shell that is placed over the front or visible parts of the tooth. There are two types of veneers, ceramic veneers that are produced by a dental laboratory and resin-based composite veneers. With proper care, your new veneers will greatly improve your appearance and increase your confidence for years to come.
- Veneers are prescribed for damaged, discolored, or broken teeth, and sometimes to improve the appearance of teeth.
- The tooth is prepared by eliminating surface structure.
- After fabrication the veneer is cemented to the prepared tooth.
- Veneers restore natural beauty and health of teeth.
In addition to our routine dental services, which include dental restorations and professional dental cleanings, we also provide the following services:
- Family Dentistry -- Children & Adults
- Periodic Cleanings & Exams
- Emergency Care
- Invisalign/Clear Correct
- Root Canal Therapy
- Anxiety-Free Dentistry
- Dental Bridges
- Braces and Orthodontics
- Oral Hygiene
- Dental Crowns - Same Day
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Filling Options
- Periodontal Disease & Treatment
- Tooth Extractions
- TMJ/TMD Treatment
- Dental Implants
- Digital Impressions (no goo!)
- CAD/CAM dentistry
- Tooth Whitening
- Digital X-Rays
- Digital Cavity Detection - DIAGNOdent